[arm-allstar] chinese mobile radio??

B Harvey bharveytwo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 18:12:51 EDT 2019

John,

   I connected mine to a DMK-URI USB audio adapter before connecting to the
RPi. For the most part, it was a direct pin to pin connection between the
Alinco DB9 and the URI DB25 with the exception of one DC blocking capacitor
at pin 9 of the DB25. For some reason, the standard input on my URI doesn't
have enough gain on the standard receive pin. I can provide the pin wiring
I used if you'd like.

Brian / KKDOQ