[arm-allstar] Mobile Node Tips?

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 13:45:32 EDT 2019

John,

 The THF6A is a great radio but it does not have PL derived COS signal
available. I don't think it is a good choice for use as a node radio.
Besides it is a great stand-alone radio and should not be wasted on as a
node radio.

Perhaps the stock Baofeng UV82 or UV5 with the circuit to allow not having
to modify the radio. It is a pretty easy circuit to do for anyone that can
use a soldering iron.