[arm-allstar] Wireless portable node

Kerry McKenzie kermck at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 07:15:29 EDT 2019

Greetings all
I’m using my wireless connection to access my portable node via a T320
network radio.
All has been working well until the last 3 weeks as it would appear that
google ( guessing) has done some sort of security updates and now my
wireless node is unable to connect to the T320 Enricho.
However connection with my mobile phone is effortless but unfortunately it
does not have the same coverage as the T320 network radio.
I have not installed the shut down switch in the pi and until now relied on
being able to putty in and shut down the device via putty.
However with the not connecting to the enricho this has resulted in
constant rebooting and I suspect I have corrupted the image as I can no
longer putty into the device or shut it down just power off.

Just wondering has anyone else had this problem with an enricho data radio ?
And second I’m about to start agian and re install the image.
And hoping this will not happen again?
Any suggestions or comments on this appreciated as there is nothing worse
than setting up up on a remote site in my case over Easter on a 138,000
acre a cattle station only to find the node would not connect.
Ps it’s still broken as I write this.
Thanks for any suggestions
Regards Kerry VK4TUB

--