[arm-allstar] Allstar Dial in Busy Signal

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 23:49:53 EDT 2019

Earl,

 Make sure this stanza is in your extensions file.  This is in the current
templates in /usr/local/etc/asterk_tpl but if you did not reinstall using
node-config.sh or install brand new from an image your old extensions file
would never be overwritten. It may be in there and commented out with
semicolon or missing altogether. Running node-config.sh will install it but
it will also overwrite any setting changes you have made so if you don't
want that then manually enter it as below.

In extensions.conf -

; Following stanza required for phone and web transceiver access

[allstar-public]

exten => s,1,Ringing
exten => s,n,Set(RESP=${CURL(
https://register.allstarlink.org/cgi-bin/authwebphone.pl?${CALLERID(name)})
})
exten => s,n,Set(NODENUM=${CALLERID(number)})
exten => s,n,GotoIf($["${RESP:0:1}" = "?"]?hangit)
exten => s,n,GotoIf($["${RESP:0:1}" = ""]?hangit)
exten => s,n,GotoIf($["${RESP:0:5}" != "OHYES"]?hangit)
exten => s,n,Set(CALLSIGN=${RESP:5})
exten => s,n,Wait(3)
exten => s,n,Playback(rpt/node|noanswer)
exten => s,n,Saydigits(${NODENUM})
exten => s,n,Set(CALLERID(num)=0)
exten => s,n,Set(CALLERID(name)=${CALLSIGN})
exten => s,n,Rpt(${NODENUM}|X)
exten => s,n,Hangup
exten => s,n(hangit),Answer
exten => s,n(hangit),Wait(1)
exten => s,n(hangit),Hangup

exten => 9999,1,Goto(allstar-public|s|1)

; end phone/web transceiver stanza

and also make sure this corresponding stanza is in iax.conf and not
commented.

[allstar-public]
type=user
context=allstar-public
auth=md5
secret=allstar
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=gsm

If you need to add these stanzas it is best to cut and paste to avoid
errors.