[arm-allstar] Play ARN out Echolink connections

Lloyd Duck lduck at me.com
Sun Apr 21 22:27:30 EDT 2019

Doug,

I just tested again with another ham using a second allstar node and also two Echolink connections as playnews plays.

The audio plays out the allstar nodes and the repeater fine.

The Echolink connection could not hear the playnews, but when we keyed up Echolink the audio from playnews mixes with the transmit audio from the other Echolink node and the playnews audio comes out.

You can only hear the playnews on Echolink when someone keys up with an Echolink node connected to the allstar node playing playnews.