[arm-allstar] ChiliMini just about to be publicly released

Mike Sullivan kn4imu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 20:41:03 EDT 2019

I'm a few days late.. but count me in on wanting one as well, I'd love to
have a portable node in my truck for when I'm on the road (I'm already
building a small network with some other stuff as it is)

Slightly OT, would there be any chance of the ChiliMini also being able to
be used as a digital hotspot, or is it going to be primarily
Allstar/Echolink/packet focused? Just curious.. I may need two then.

Mike