[arm-allstar] fred hillhouse shared "Phone_Headset_PTT-Z.jpg" with you

fred hillhouse (via Dropbox) no-reply at dropbox.com
Sat Apr 13 17:44:12 EDT 2019

Hi there,

fred hillhouse (f.hillhouse.jr at gmail.com) invited you to view the file " Phone_Headset_PTT-Z.jpg " on Dropbox.

fred said:
"Greetings,

Just in case it interests you, this link should shows my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5 running DVSwitch Mobile) connected to my BlueParrott headset and the Pryme PTT-Z button.

It is about as close to hands free as possible without using VOX.

Best regards,
Fred N7FMH"

View file[1]

Enjoy!
The Dropbox team
 fred and others will be able to see when you view this file. Other files shared with you through Dropbox may also show this info. Learn more[2] in our help center.

[1]: https://www.dropbox.com/l/scl/AAD3lE4WNabWF-WrlHFfpMuoPWzh1JJPbMo
[2]: https://www.dropbox.com/l/AAB2qTvqMaq0lTnPKakzJCrblzOeSa9Mnck