[arm-allstar] Supermon issues

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 21:33:17 EDT 2019

Echolink can announce calls, nodes, or both -

;eannmode=1
                                ; Echolink announcement mode
                                ; Default: 1 = Say only node number on
echolink
                                ; connects. 2 = say phonetic call sign only
on
                                ; echolink connects. 3 = say phonetic call
sign
                                ; and node number on echolink connects

On telemetry the answer is no you cannot change it other than changing node
numbers to calls or something else. It is best to leave it tuned off for
outside connects using telemdefault=2 whcih is the default.