[arm-allstar] Important Announcement!

jumping_jackass at yahoo.com jumping_jackass at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 09:52:32 EDT 2019

???
I guess i am not really clear on if this is the end of HAMVOIP or not.

I guess with all the effort you guys put in to this project it is good to know finally has a pay-day associated with it.

Congratulations, I personally think that HAMVOIP is one of the best ham radio efforts to come down the pipe is some time. I am sorry to see it go.
Jeffrey Mark JurenkaKD6GDB

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Sub-chapter II, ß227, "Any and all non-solicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a download and archival fee of $500.00 U.S.". E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.