[arm-allstar] Playnews ARRL URL

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 23:32:40 EDT 2018

Robert,

 Yes, I am seeing the same thing here. Obviously they have something
screwed up. They assured me last time they would stick to the same
standard. Here is what I get:

Starting Download of ARRL Audio News @ 23:25:13
--2018-09-24 23:25:14--
http://content.blubrry.com/arrlaudionews/AAN-2018-09-21.mp3
Resolving content.blubrry.com (content.blubrry.com)... 69.16.175.10,
69.16.175.42
Connecting to content.blubrry.com (content.blubrry.com)|69.16.175.10|:80...
connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
2018-09-24 23:25:14 ERROR 403: Forbidden.

Here is the URL -

ARRL_URL="http://content.blubrry.com/arrlaudionews/AAN-$(date --date="last
friday" +%Y-%m-%d).mp3"

Unless they did not produce news last Friday then something is wrong. They
do not produce news when there is a holiday but that was several weeks ago
now. If someone wants to call the ARRL and see what's up be my guest.