[arm-allstar] 4x4 Matrix Keypad Command Entry

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 01:01:42 EDT 2018

Travis,

 The link you specified is now working. We had some problems due to the
hurricane over the weekend.

Actually it won't tell you much as it is about using BCD control to change
frequency using DTMF.

I guess I need to know what it is you would like to control with the pad
and why you could not do that with DTMF sequences from a radio instead.
That would be an easier way to do it, a DTMF sequence calls a script to do
something. The keypad would work the same way - a key sequence would call a
script to do something.

So the question is what is it you want to do as a result of entering
something on the keys and why could that not be accomplished with a DTMF
sequence?