[arm-allstar] DNS

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 12:42:44 EDT 2018

Brad,

 Currently if a node is unregistered the methods I described will not work
but in the very near future we will have hamvoip registration groups for
private nodes. Thus you could register all of your private nodes and use
the hamvoip registration server to connect among them. This would be
password protected and the information would ONLY be available to your
group.