[arm-allstar] IAXRPT

Bryan St Clair bryan at k6cbr.us
Sat Sep 8 12:24:02 EDT 2018

You are using port 4568 in the account config when connecting from Windows
to server Y, correct?

When you say you can't connect, you mean from Windows iaxrpt to server Y,
yes?

5038 is normally the port for the manager.conf information. IIRC that is
not used for iaxrpt, just in Supermon use.  You only need to use the iax
port info.