[arm-allstar] Non ARM install

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 23:32:34 EDT 2018

Ted,

At this time we only support hamvoip Allstate on a Pi and earlier in our
life on a Beagle Bone Black. We will have a PC version of our code soon
which we will be supported in the same way we currently support the Pi
version with online updates etc. The Pi version will obviously not work on
a PC.

If you would like to join the PC-allstar email list you can do so at -