[arm-allstar] Kenwood TH-D74A DTMF issue

James R. Pilgram jim.pilgram at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 21:40:43 EDT 2018

SSH into your node, Try from the main menu option 12. Then toggle Option
G. Reset audio level settings in Option 2. I like to use the IaxRpt
client to do the settings with. Once you have it set so it's not too low
or running off the scale, Go back to the CLI prompt and watch the screen
as you toggle all the DTMF buttons. You may find you might have to
toggle B RX Boost on or off and reset the levels on Menu item 2 in the
"tune-menu" again depending on what node radio you are using. That' s
how I do it. Maybe someone has a better way?

Jim NH6HI