[arm-allstar] LOG

Charles Powell 5h3dx.zinga at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 19:38:59 EDT 2018

Luc,

You have told the computer to output everything to '/dev/null’ so it won’t return anything to you.  I’m not exactly sure why you were running the command but you have indeed corrected the syntax and command structure.  ‘devmon’ is a system monitor for use with SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) for comprehensive system monitoring.  Is that what you intended?  If not, what were you trying to accomplish with the command?

73,

Charles - NK8O