[arm-allstar] Allstar Web Transceiver

George nj3h at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 01:38:13 EDT 2018

Thanks Doug.  Didn't know about iaxrpt. Reading about it now.
How is the node coming (ups, usps, etc.)?
Regards, George

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 22:24, Doug Crompton via ARM-allstar<arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> wrote:   George,

  Browsers are no longer supporting java so the web transceiver will not
work. This warning is stated on the web transceiver page. You could use an
old browser - downgrade the one you have if you can - but I would NOT
recommend doing that.  Be patient and wait until you get your node. It
should be there in a few days. Then you can use iaxrpt to connect to your
own node via your computer.

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 11:58 PM "George via ARM-allstar" <