[arm-allstar] SSH access to an Out of range IP

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Oct 29 21:29:15 EDT 2018

Hi Robert,

Sure.  You just need to TEMPORARILY bind an IP address on the 10.0.3.0/xx
network (e.g.: 10.0.3.22) to your PC as a secondary address.  Then, you
can access the RPi board directly from the PC. Once you're finished,
remove the secondary address from the PC.

I do this all the time, virtually every day, setting up routers.

73, David KB4FXC