[arm-allstar] node 45513 connection ?

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 21:21:57 EDT 2018

I absolutely know what your problem is. You have your node selected as a
remote server at allstarlink.org. More than likely you should uncheck that
block. Many mistakenly check it. The other option is to make sure you have
done a software update - admin menu item 1.  Either should solve the
problem.

We implemented a fix to the code many months ago to fix the one way audio
problem that would randomly crop up. The fix has been a godsend as it works
extremely well but it also clashed with the remote base setting. We later
fixed that so an update should fix it for oyu but if not make sure you
uncheck remote base. The way you know you have remote base selected is
there is a  ,y  at the end of your node information when you do a
dns-query. Here is yours now -

# dns-query 45513
+OK|radio at 174.55.187.109:4569/45513,174.55.187.109,y