[arm-allstar] Auto connection if not in use

Matthew matt at m0lmk.co.uk
Mon Oct 15 08:58:26 EDT 2018

That seems to be working well. Thanks Doug.

I have 2 small outstanding issues.

1. I only want the audio announcements to go out over local RF. At the
moment, they play over the RF and the network side of things. IS there a
setting I am missing to prevent play out over the network side?

2. Is there a way to get the audio files to play whilst the repeater is
in use from the RF side?. At the moment, if I try and play an audio file
whilst someone is using the repeater, it holds off until the user
finishes and then plays out but I seem to miss the first few seconds of
audio. I would like to be able to play the announcement over the top.

Thanks,

Matt