[arm-allstar] Celcius

Luc Drolet VE2LUQ ldrolet at cgocable.ca
Sat Oct 6 17:30:43 EDT 2018

Hello Doug,

I can not do it !!!
I am in /etc/asterisk/local with Putty
I did create a file that I nome weather.ini
subsequently I stick your comendre.

# 6/27/2018 - added test for /etc/asterisk/local/weather.ini file
#
# weather.ini file should be in /etc/asterisk/local and contain the
Following
#
# Uncomment the process_condition and Temperature_mode
# and set accordingly.
# Set this to use current WX condition. If "NO" then just temperature.
# wunderground is always no condition
# process_condition = "YES"
# Set this to "C" or "F" depending on your location
# Temperature_mode = "F"
# End of weather.ini file

I take the time to change the "F" to "C"

to finish I go in CLI and I reboot
and my temperature is still in F ???

Luc