[arm-allstar] ARM-allstar Digest, Vol 54, Issue 45

Wayne wgreenhi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 12:07:51 EST 2018

Thanks I did try again, turns out I hadn’t logged into allstarlink page for sometime was inputting the wrong password and did not realize it as no login failure message.  With the right password everything works (LOL).  Looks great, thanks to all for what you do we do appreciate.

Aloha
Wayne

"Don't mistake silence for weakness.  Smart people don't plan big moves out loud."

Message: 3