[arm-allstar] It's almost here

Don Backstrom - AA7AU z-armallstar at deliberate.net
Tue Nov 27 10:45:31 EST 2018

On Mon 26-Nov-18 21:50, "Doug Crompton via ARM-allstar" wrote:
>   The login works fine here. Are you sure you are just not seeing it login?

	The new site allowed me to login with my normal user/pw, however it did
NOT seem to update the displayed status until I went to another page.
Try logging in and then click on one of the other sections and see if
that works for you - may be a browser/javascript issue.

	- Don - AA7AU

ps: look nice, like the updates/upgrades and the removal of flash.
Thanks to the ASL folks!