[arm-allstar] It’s almost here

Tim Sawyer tisawyer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:05:03 EST 2018

We might actually have a new allstarlink.org site before long. The admin
and developer teams have been busy getting ready for the move. We want to
make the transition as smooth as possible and we can use your help to do
that. The new site needs to be tested as much as possible before roll out.

Could you please use web-tpa.allstarlink.org for your normal Allstarlink.org
<http://allstarlink.org/> activities?  Please post here if you find
anything that is not working, not clear as to how it works, missing stuff,
spelling errors, usability or any other comments you might have.

--
Tim WD6AWP