[arm-allstar] Update V1.5.3-45

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 21:03:06 EST 2018

David,

 No idea on that one. I have several hubs on the new code and not seeing
anything strange. Check your connection log if you are using Supermon or
/var/log/asterisk/messages. Also  uptime, is it rebooting? and Asterisk
uptime - asterisk -rx "core show uptime"
Also if users are not doing permanent connects TO you  (*73) and anything
happens to the network they will not reconnect.