[arm-allstar] Hardware identification

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 18:34:11 EST 2018

cat /proc/cpuinfo      at the Linux prompt -  you should see this - the
last Revision at the bottom is the code you cross reference.

processor    : 0
model name    : ARMv7 Processor rev 4 (v7l)
BogoMIPS    : 38.40
Features    : half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3 tls vfpv4 idiva idivt
vfpd32 lpae evtstrm crc32
CPU implementer    : 0x41
CPU architecture: 7
CPU variant    : 0x0
CPU part    : 0xd03
CPU revision    : 4

processor    : 1
model name    : ARMv7 Processor rev 4 (v7l)
BogoMIPS    : 38.40
Features    : half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3 tls vfpv4 idiva idivt
vfpd32 lpae evtstrm crc32
CPU implementer    : 0x41
CPU architecture: 7
CPU variant    : 0x0
CPU part    : 0xd03
CPU revision    : 4

processor    : 2
model name    : ARMv7 Processor rev 4 (v7l)
BogoMIPS    : 38.40
Features    : half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3 tls vfpv4 idiva idivt
vfpd32 lpae evtstrm crc32
CPU implementer    : 0x41
CPU architecture: 7
CPU variant    : 0x0
CPU part    : 0xd03
CPU revision    : 4

processor    : 3
model name    : ARMv7 Processor rev 4 (v7l)
BogoMIPS    : 38.40
Features    : half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3 tls vfpv4 idiva idivt
vfpd32 lpae evtstrm crc32
CPU implementer    : 0x41
CPU architecture: 7
CPU variant    : 0x0