[arm-allstar] Supermon control other nodes on LAN?

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 17:36:45 EST 2018

Russ,

 Yes, you can manage nodes anywhere in or our of your LAN as long as you
have access to them.  This is in the howto but what you need to do is setup
the manager,conf file on the node you want to control and set the bindaddr
to 0.0.0.0 commenting out the 127.0.0.1 and set the password or secret.  At
the Supermon end you configure the allmon.ini file with the local IP
address of the other node and its manager login as you set it in
manager.conf. You need to restart Asterisk and refresh the browser for
supermon.

The howto at hamvoip.org shows examples of this.