[arm-allstar] Allstar Node Scheduler

Steve Thompson steve.n7tx at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 21:47:52 EST 2018

Ok, I made one change and now saytime.pl works correctly. What I did to get it working was that from the simpleusb-time-menu, I changed COSFROM mode from “usb” to “usbinvert”.

Now, the reason I originally changed COSFROM to “usb” (it originally was “usbinvert” when I initially brought up the node for the first time) is because with it as “usbinvert”, audio wasn’t coming thru on the node. And, consequently, the V menu item (View COS Telemetry) was also showing KEYED when the repeater was not keyed, and was showing CLEAR when the repeater was keyed.

When COSFROM is set to “usbinvert”, my voice does not come thru on the allstar node - it’s just a dead carrier. But, when I set COSFROM back to “usb”, my voice comes thru on the node (but then saytime.pl doesn’t work).

What do you guys think?

Steve