[arm-allstar] Hamvoip on RPi zero

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 22:22:09 EST 2018

Steve,

 I understand what it is you want to do and we have thought about the same
thing but if the platform is not up to the task of running Allstar in a
proper way it is not going to work and we would not want to put our name on
it. The Pi zero lacks many of the features that makes Allstar work so well
on the Pi2 and 3. We have plans for many projects in the future but
unfortunately the Pi zero is low on the list. It sounds what you really
need is an Android phone running iaxrpt back to a base node. Why complicate
things.