[arm-allstar] Hamvoip on RPi zero

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 15:33:54 EST 2018

Tom,

 It probably would be possible for it to run on the zero but the zero has
much reduced capability to the 3B+ we are currently using in new
applications. Other than size there is no advantage and actually a lot of
disadvantages. It is a step back in technology from what we are currently
using. I know hams are cheap but the Pi 3B+ is a tremendous buy for the
money. We are probably looking forward to yet another Pi release (Pi4 ?)
next year with even more capability. We have no plans to support the Pi
zero at this time.