[arm-allstar] Update - V1.5rc5-11

Roger Coudé ve2dbe at yahoo.ca
Sat Nov 10 08:18:18 EST 2018

Also,The here is no reason to block *4 on a private node… does it?Roger

      De : Roger Coudé <ve2dbe at yahoo.ca>
 À : ARM Allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org>
 Envoyé le : samedi 10 novembre 2018 8h06
 Objet : Re: [arm-allstar] Update - V1.5rc5-11

Doug,I agree with you, but the side effect is that we cannot use iaxrpt to send commands to nodes anymore.That capabality saved my live many times when I was on the road and used my phone to reboot a node, etc…Would it be possible to block *4 without blocking iaxrpt DTMF?73Roger