[arm-allstar] SuperMon Load Average

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 17:22:02 EDT 2018

Mike,

 Yes, that probably is the issue if you have no internet access. There are
several things that need internet access and would spew errors if that were
not he case. I suspect the journal is being overwhelmed with errors and
possibly there is a full tmp file system. Do a df and see if anything is at
capacity.

Is this just a private node that has access to a public node or nodes or is
it strictly private and no internet?