[arm-allstar] Connecting to Supermon over Wifi or Cellular

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu May 31 09:20:17 EST 2018

I exclusively use Firefox and I login on both wired and wireless
connections local and remote and I have no problems. I can't imagine what
would be different about wifi vs wired on a router connection that would
cause that. Have you rebooted your router? Have you tried another browser
like Chrome to compare? Are you using the latest SW - supermon 6+?