[arm-allstar] My Node is auto kerchunking

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat May 26 19:49:21 EST 2018

It is more than likely RF feedback. If you are using a Baofeng 888 you need
to get the antenna away from the radio - coax to an antenna 5-10 feet away.
The other option if it is a local node is to put it on a dummy load. 2 - 1
Watt 100 ohm carbon resistors would work fine.

In severe cases there is an rxondelay in simpleusb-tune-menu that delays
COS. By default it is 0. Each value up is an additional 20ms delay. This is
a realtime adjustment so you can raise it one value at a time to see it it
helps but best to eliminate the feedback problem.