[arm-allstar] Android-IAXRPT gone?

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat May 26 01:25:30 EST 2018

Be very careful downloading from strange sites. That is the purpose of
Google play store and the Apple store. They screen things for malware and
it offers at least some measure of protection. Off sites could definitely
be suspect. Also this code seems quite small and is very outdated.

I think the answer is to figure out why it is not on Google Play anymore.
Was it flagged for some reason or did the author just remove it.