[arm-allstar] Zoiper question

kc8qch at gmail.com kc8qch at gmail.com
Thu May 24 10:09:29 EST 2018

I use an iPhone I don't have that issue. If the account doesn't register,
after a while it will just show a red x. But you should still be able to tap
on the account name at the top and select a good one. I have multiple
accounts for both inside and outside my network and I don't have to disable
or delete anything. If it doesn't connect, it doesn't connect and it should
not affect anything.

Jeff