[arm-allstar] messages every 30s.

Jim Darrough jim at ki7ay.com
Thu May 17 16:23:40 EST 2018

Oh gosh, I hope Doug doesn't get upset with my comment, but that does
NOT surprise me. I have taken apart a few wal warts, and they have
minimal components, maybe one diode (1/2 wave rectification) and are
seriously unfiltered.

I have played with the idea of building my own using adjustable 3-tabe
regulators and decent full wave bridges, RFI filtration, etc. Some day
maybe.

But now Allstar and Hamvoip via the Pi is taking up a lot of time.

Great system.

73 Jim KI7AY