[arm-allstar] Trouble with Supermon

Rory Bowers k6cks01 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 14:04:19 EST 2018

Thank you so much Paul.  Yes I did and the display was exactly the same
with one exception, the login button now says logout.  I am running Chrome
for my browser (I hate explorer).  I went into settings in Chrome and made
sure that popups and scripts were enabled.  I really wanted to get this
working before we go onsite with two nodes this week.  I may have to live
without it :-(

Rory, K5CKS