[arm-allstar] Losing connection to SIP provider

KD2NFC, Joe Puma kd2nfc at gmail.com
Mon May 14 12:29:01 EST 2018

Hey Doug, thanks for the come back. I do have everything set as you listed below but I added the qualify=yes to see how it goes. The connection works fine with my settings it’s just that over time something happens and when I tried to dial through my sip provider they get an instant busy signal with an error saying the sip provider can’t be reached. If I do a sip reload all is well again. Im about to check if it’s still working I’ll report back.

Thanks,
Joe
Kd2nfc

Sent from my iPad