[arm-allstar] More on Backups

Rory Bowers k6cks01 at gmail.com
Sun May 13 12:42:20 EST 2018

Initially I thought so too, Doug, so I renamed it with the .img extension
and then tried to write it to an sdi card.  Win32 Image Writer reported
that the file was "corrupt".
While I am on the topic, I have not been pleased with Win32 Image Writer
and started looking for something "better".  I found another app called
dotNet Disk Imager.  It is a vast improvement and even has some other neat
features like the ability to "wipe" an sdi and do a checksum.  I ditched
Win32 Image Writer and have dotNet installed now.  Thanks for the comment!
Rory, K5CKS