[arm-allstar] Happy Birthday Hamvoip!

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun May 13 12:39:09 EST 2018

This week marks four years since the beginning of hamvoip originally on the
BeagleBone Black and about a year later on the Raspberry pi 2 platform.
Hamvoip was the first to go public on ARM processors eliminating  the need
to use a PC to run Allstar. Hamvoip continues to lead the way for Allstar
having what we feel is the best code out there with too many to list
enhancements, bug fixes, and improvements. To celebrate our fourth birthday
we will also be making a big announcement and code roll out later this
month that will greatly enhance the reliability and use ability of Allstar.
Thank you for your support!