[arm-allstar] Bluetooth Keyboard

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun May 6 01:19:21 EST 2018

Likewise this is what I have used. The usb fob handles the communications
to the keyboard/mouse and presents itself to Linux as a keyboard/mouse
plugged in as wired. Linux handles this very nicely. No need to get into
bluetooth drivers, etc.  Microcenter has a cheap keyboard/mouse combo that
works well for occasional use at $16 -

http://www.microcenter.com/product/470511/MK235_Wireless_Keyboard_-_Mouse_Combo_-_Gray