[arm-allstar] Registration fails

David david at kg5rdf.com
Sat May 5 17:27:55 EST 2018

Larry,
If you have sometime tomorrow, call me 469-878-0013. I can teamview in and see what is going on. We need to set you up for access into NCTC.info anyways.
David KG5RDF

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Larry Moyer via arm-allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> Date: 5/5/18  3:53 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: arm-allstar at hamvoip.org Cc: Larry Moyer <mothesmith at gmail.com> Subject: [arm-allstar] Registration fails
To the best of my understanding the system is configured correctly in the RPI-3 and the router has only one entry for port forwarding - UDP 4569. Still the web site does not recognize the node. It continues to show grey and with no available status. Any help is much appreciated.

Node ID: 48106

Larry Moyer, K5IMO