[arm-allstar] Full duplex audio through hub

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sat Mar 31 21:11:37 EST 2018

Hi Chris,

It's not clear to me what the problem is, or what you're trying to do?

If you're wanting MULTIPLE simultaneous in-bound audio streams on a single
pseudo node, all the user's audio will get mixed together, like several
simultaneous conversations going on in a room---you can hear all of them
at the same time.

A pseudo node doesn't implements "Talk Groups" or similar methods
segregate conversations, like found on Trunked radio repeaters, etc.

73, David KB4FXC