[arm-allstar] Kenwood TS-2000

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 20:54:16 EST 2018

John,

 hamlib is included in the hamvoip image and the TS2000 is in hamlib -

 rigctl -l | grep TS-2000

   214  Kenwood                TS-2000                 0.9.4           Beta

Don't be concerned about the beta. I suspect it should work fine. I don't
know what the interface is on the 2000 but either USB or serial with a USB
to serial adapter will work.

See the hamlib howto under scripts and other info on the hamvoip.org
website. You can automate this using DTMF commands. Since there is not a
GUI in the hamvoip release you would be better off using a web interface if
that is what you want to do.