[arm-allstar] Echolink

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 15:18:38 EST 2018

To All Echolink users!

   Please be thankful that you have Echolink in conjunction with the
Allstar code and that we (hamvoip) have solved many of the serious issues
plaguing it in the past. Not seeing a call is NOT a serious issue. I am not
saying it will not be addressed and possibly fixed but it is not a high
priority issue on our table. Allstar always comes first and we have and
will be making vast improvements there. If you came to Allstar just to use
Echolink and expect all the bells and whistles you had in Windows or on
your phone then you came to the wrong place. The best thing you could do is
encourage your Echolink friends to see the light and come to Allstar!