[arm-allstar] Echolink

Charles Powell 5h3dx.zinga at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 13:23:02 EST 2018

This happens when the Echolink user has a proxy connection, such as from an iPhone, iPad, or Android phone.  Dave, KB4FXC, has been working on the code.  I pointed this problem out to him and he has it on his “to do” list.   I think if you connect from a computer, you will see that the information that registers is correct - but not from a phone.

73,

Charles - NK8O