[arm-allstar] Can someone listen to this?

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 20:27:52 EST 2018

Mike,

 I think what you are experiencing is possibly something we are seeing in
the FET driven PTT. Try putting a 10K resistor with a .01 uf capacitor in
parallel from the gate of the 2n7000 to ground. The 2n7000 is often used as
a DC switch like we are using it but we often forget it is a wideband part
and can be used to generate RF well up into the HF spectrum. I suspect it
is F getting into the FET that could be causing your problem.  See if this
solves your problem.

Also be aware that if you bring up the Asterisk client from the menu and
you hit your DTMF buttons one by one you should see the tone decode in the
text there. Press 0-9 ABCD #*  and you should see then accurately decode in
the display.