[arm-allstar] DMK URI shuts down

Jesse Royall w5los at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 19:37:49 EST 2018

My URI keeps shutting down.Randomly the flashing green light stops. Then I have to cycle the USB power from the Admin menu and it'll work for some random time.
2:07] WARNING[426]: chan_simpleusb.c:1606 soundcard_writeframe: soundcard_writeframe bytes dropped: written = -1, requested = 3840[Mar 22 19:32:07] WARNING[426]: chan_simpleusb.c:1606 soundcard_writeframe: soundcard_writeframe bytes dropped: written = -1, requested = 3840[Mar 22 19:32:07] WARNING[426]: chan_simpleusb.c:1606 soundcard_writeframe: sound
The above error just tells me it doesn't see the sound card anymore.
I had a velros 2.5A power supply connected. Then moved it to a 12v-5V 3A thinking it was a power shortage. That didn't helpI then fiugred I was getting RF into the URI and put a bead on it. And the cabling away from the dummy load as far as I can.Never had this problem before when I ran it on a HP ThinClient so I know the URI was working before. I am running everything off the same 12v power supply which is a astron 15A switching PS.
Setup now is a Yaesu FT-1500M running low power into a dummyload. DMK-URI to Pi3 running the latest updated hamvoip.