[arm-allstar] Supermon cannot connect to manager

Roger Coudé ve2dbe at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 21 08:34:16 EST 2018

After last week update, I am very happy with the new RX cor display.That will be very helpful for the network maintenance.I have enabled the supermon on two locations in order to test.One site is working fine, I see a Rx line poping when the local radio is receiving.But the second site tries to connect forever with a cycling / at the bottom of the node status webpage.I did a local Telnet 127.0.0.1 port 5038 and was able to perform action: logon without problem.Both supermon and allmon2 are unable to connect on the second server.Double checked the user password ok.Any clue?RogerVE2DBE